Move out cleaning and Move in Cleaning
Clean your home or apartment for move in's or move out's
Move out cleaning is important whether you’re a renter moving out or a landlord with a new tenant on the way. The move-in and move-out cleaning is important.
When a place gets rented it’s crucial that the new resident moves into a clean space. As a renter, it’s important to clean on the way out to get the deposit back.
Either way, the move-in and move-out cleaning is crucial.
What’s the difference between a move-in / move-out and a regular cleaning?
The standard cleaning is for general upkeep. This would include washing counter tops, floors, dusting blinds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens.
When doing a move-in and move-out cleaning there are some extra considerations taken to make sure the residence is ready for the next family.
Move-in and Move out cleaning includes:
- Dusting ceiling fans
- Dusting of all ledges and window sills
- Cleaning the inside windows
- Cleaning/wiping baseboards
- Vacuuming including removing basic stains. For serious stains please, contact a professional carpet cleaner. Duty Cleaners do not steam clean.
- Clean inside oven
- Clean inside cabinets (only if empty, we will not organize inside cabinets)
Services We Don’t Offer
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Wipe bulbs and glass fixtures
- Putting away dishes
- Clean chandeliers
- Moving or lifting anything over 25 lbs
- Stepping higher than 2 steps on a ladder
- Cleaning bio-hazards (mold, blood, bodily fluids)
- Hoarding, high levels of trash/debris
- Cleaning up animal waste
- Cleaning cat litter box and on floor
- Cleaning insects/rodents
- Heavy scrubbing walls/doors
- Cleaning high to reach areas & windows
- Washing exterior windows
- Cleaning anything outside the home
Frequently Asked Questions about Move-in and Move-Out Cleanings:
- Q: Am I required to be home for the cleaning?
- A: No, it’s perfectly acceptable to give the cleaning team access without you being present. We’ll even lock up for you when we’re done.
- Q: How long will the cleaning take?
- A: Move-in/ move-outs require more detail work than a typically cleaning. Because of this, we always assume a move-in/move-out will add an hour or two to the time of a standard cleaning. A 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom would take around 2.5-3 hours where a 4 bedroom could take 6-7 hours.
- Q: How much does the move-in / move-out cleaning cost?
- A: The Move-in / Move-out cleaning costs an additional $119.99 on top of our standard flat rate pricing. A calculator for pricing can be found on the homepage here.
Note: All cleaning jobs are custom and subject to the cleaning teams better judgment. More or less service may be provided on a case by case basis.
Don’t wait, book your move-in / move-out cleaning today!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared.