Frequently Asked Questions
When hiring our services for the first time, you might wonder about the exact time the initial cleaning would take. While it can be a challenge to narrow it down, we can give you a time estimate, so you can consider the duration when choosing a date.
Here are some examples of billable hours an initial cleaning may take depending on the square footage of your home and the condition it was left in:
- Under 1000 square feet: 1-3 Hours
- 1001-1500 square feet: 2-4 hours
- 1501-2000 square feet: 3-6 hours
- 2001-2500 square feet: 4-7 hours
- 2501-3000 square feet: 6-9 hours
- 3001-3500 square feet: 8-12 hours
- 3501-4000 square feet: 8-13 hours
Our skilled professionals will go above and beyond to clean your home, but there are some tasks they won't perform for everyone's safety.
Here are some of the tasks we won't perform:
- Cleaning light bulbs and lighting fixtures.
- Cleaning chandeliers.
- Cleaning outside windows.
- Cleaning window screens or disassembling windows.
- Doing laundry, organizing or folding clothes, and doing dishes.
- Cleaning garages and patios.
- Cleaning anything outside the home.
- Moving or lifting anything over 25 lbs.
- Stepping higher than two steps on a ladder.
- Cleaning biohazards (mold, blood, bodily fluids).
- Cleaning up animal waste.
- Cleaning cat litter box.
- Cleaning insects/rodents.
- Heavy scrubbing of walls/doors.
- Hoarding or cleaning high levels of trash/debris.
- Furnace/vent/duct cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or drain cleaning.
- Carpet steam commercial cleaning.
Instead of "multi-purpose" cleaners, our products are specialized depending on the cleaning job. Therefore, our products and equipment are optimized for each task, including multi-filtration HEPA systems, pressure washers, cleaning chemicals, disinfectants, and more. In summary, whenever you book with us, we'll employ the best products and techniques in the business.
Whenever you choose our cleaning service, you'll have an expert taking care of your home. Not only does Duty Cleaners offer standard recurring cleaning, but you can also choose a deep cleaning for more detailed housework or, if you're moving out, the move-out service will clean appliances and more.
Regardless of your choice, we'll use the best cleaning products in the business, so rest assured that your place is in good hands!
We offer the best cleaning service to home and business owners in Edmonton and surrounding areas. You can find us in:
- St. Albert
- Sherwood Park
- Spruce Grove
- Stony Plain
- Fort Saskatchewan
You can pay using a credit card or a debit card (Mastercard/Visa/American Express). Don't worry! Our payment system is secured, and we'll put your payment on hold a day before the cleaning service. The hold will look like a charge in your bank app, but it is just a hold. Charges will only be made after the cleaning is completed.
To book an appointment, click here https://dutycleaners.ca/booking-page/ . By filling out the form with your type of home, frequency of the service, and more details, we'll be able to deliver our quality service at a price you'll love.
We offer recurring discounts for our Standard and Deep Cleaning Packages.
If you avail of our recurring discount, on your next cleaning:
If Every week, you will get 20% off
If Every two weeks, you will get 15% off
If Every four weeks, you will get 10% off
Combining our standard cleaning package with the extra tasks of deep cleaning, we ensure your spaces are thoroughly cleaned and free of rooted dust. Deep cleaning adds the following:
- Clean the outside AC outlet panels, so they look new
- Cobweb removal
- Ceiling fans dusted and cleaned
- Light switches fully cleaned
- All vents that we can reach will also be cleaned
- And more!
Our professional cleaners will take care of the mess after your project! We do the Final Cleaning in which we focus on removing the dust and the usual things such as smudges, fingerprints, and other imperfections from the areas that were cleaned in the earlier phases.
If you need us to do any extra work, please call us in advance at 780-913-6565(i.e., after construction, inside cabinets cleaning, garage, additional rooms), so we can fit it into the schedule. Keep in mind that we reserve the right to adjust the quote after the job is completed.
Yes, we do! We bring our vacuum cleaners, mops, and assorted cleaning products. Please email us at [email protected] or call us at 780-913-6565 if you want us to use a specific product.
Our commercial cleaning frees you from such daunting tasks and helps your business operate better. When you book with us, our experts will clean the blinds, windows, walls, toilets, countertops, appliances, mirrors, vacuum carpets, and more.
We offer the following services for business spaces:
- Business Cleaning
- School Cleaning
- Janitorial Cleaning
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Event Cleaning
- Condo Cleaning
- Show Home Cleaning
When you book this service, our experts will bring your walls to their former glory, addressing the usual causes of dirty walls, such as:
- Kids throwing food or liquid on the wall
- Handprints on the wall that create smudges
- Children leaving boogers on the walls
- Nicotine tar on the walls
- Dust on the walls
- Cobwebs on the walls
- Dirt and grime on the walls
- Mold can grow on the walls
- Walls giving off a weird smell
Whenever you choose Duty Cleaners, you'll have an expert taking care of your home using the best cleaning products available. We offer:
- Deep Cleaning & Complete Cleaning Packages
- Move-In And Move-Out Cleaning Service
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Wall Washing and Wall Cleaning
If you're not 100% satisfied with the results, call us back within 24 hours, and we'll return to make it right!
Yes, you can! We understand safety and trust are essential, especially when it's about having someone over at your property. That's why we have created a cleaning team that is reliable, caring, and carefully vetted!
Yes! We are available on weekends for one-time cleans.